Come join the West Clermont Preschool Pack!
The following application process is designed for students with typical development. Parents and guardians of students with identified special needs documented in an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or of students for whom a disability is suspected should contact the WCSD Special Education Department at 513-943-5029 for additional enrollment information.
WCSD will use an online lottery process for enrolling typically developing students in preschool for the 2021-22 school year.
- The online form to enter the lottery closed on February 9, 2021.
- For students who are not drawn in the lottery OR for any entry received after February 9th those names are placed on a waiting list. To submit a request for your child to be placed on the waitlist for the 2021-22 Wolfpup Preschool, click here.
- The lottery drawing occurred on February 10th.
- All applicants will be notified via email by the end of the work day on February 19th regarding their status.
- Once parents/guardians are notified that their student is offered a seat in the preschool program, they can begin the registration process. Details about how to complete enrollment will be provided in the email communication.
- Families will have 15 days to complete the registration process after the email notification. Those that do not complete the registration process (including a paid deposit) within 15 days (March 5th) will be placed on a waiting list.
- Students who are not drawn in the lottery and all entries received after February 9th will be placed on a waiting list.
- Returning students will be able to renew their enrollment for the 2021-22 school year without participating in the lottery.
Student Requirements for Enrollment:
- Students must be 3 years of age on or before September 30, 2021.
- Students who are 5 years of age on or before September 30, 2021 are not eligible for the WCSD preschool program.
- Families must reside in the West Clermont School District.
- Students must be toilet trained.
Click the following link for:
More Information about the Enrollment Process and the WC Preschool Program